DAY ONE: January 28, 2013, Monday
INAUGURAL SESSION (11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Arrival of the Guests
- Film on Sanitation
- Invitation to all the Dignitaries for sitting on the Dias
- Honour of the Dignitaries on the Dais with Shawls, Bouquets and Garlands
- Lighting of the Sulabh Knowledge Lamp by the Dignitaries
- Sulabh Prayer
- Welcome Address by Ms. Vaishnavi, Member, Sulabh School Sanitation Club
- Introduction of the Subject – “Sociology of Sanitation” by Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak, Founder, Sulabh Sanitation and Social Reform Movement
- Keynote Address by Professor Yogendra Singh, Emeritus Professor, JNU, New Delhi
- Address by Hon’ble Shri Bharatsinh Madhavsinh Solanki, Minister of State (Independent Charge), Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Govt. of India
- Address by Hon’ble Shri Ajay Maken, Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Govt. of India
- Presidential Address by Hon’ble Shri Jairam Ramesh, Minister of Rural
Development, Govt. of India
- Inaugural Address by Hon’ble Smt. Meira Kumar, Speaker, Lok Sabha
- Vote of Thanks by Shri Arun Pathak, Chief Coordinator, Sulabh International
Social Service Organisation
- National Anthem
Note : Guests are requested to take their seats positively by 10:30 a.m.
LUNCH BREAK (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
Technical Session One – Sociology of Sanitation : 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m
Technical Session Two – Environmental Sanitation : 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
TEA BREAK (5:30 P.M. – 6:30 P.M.)
Cultural Programme – 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
DINNER (8:30 p.m.)
DAY TWO: January 29, 2013, Tuesday
Visit to Sulabh International Social Service Organisation (8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.)
Technical Session – Three Public Health : 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 noon
Technical Session – Four Social Deprivation : 12:30 noon – 2:00 p.m.
LUNCH BREAK (2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.)
Technical Session Five – Way Forward and Road Map : 03:00 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
Valedictory Session – Shri Pankaj Jain, IAS, Secretary, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Govt. of India, will deliver the Valedictory